Code for success?
We think great companies deserve great Web sites. So, why don’t they all have one?
A truly customer-focused business delivers a coherent, on-brand message at every point of customer contact. But often the technology, or just an ill-conceived design can get in the way.
Creative thinking is essential, but it must be based on sound strategy and meaningful discussions with our clients. Then we can deliver successful…
- Content management systems and training
- Email marketing communications
- Emerging Channels
Old world/new world
While we love the enabling technology, we apply the rigorous design process that works in traditional media to new media. We define design as a problem-solving activity. We listen and understand your needs and aspirations, we gain insight into your audience's decision making process. Then, we look at solutions.
On occasion, it's not a question of designing a ‘visual’ solution so much as a matter of strategy, of words, or the structure of communications.
Designing, building, training
We can create promotional micro-sites, or full-scale sites with our client being trained to take full control of content. We can design a template for everyday e-marketing communications, which we train you to use and send, or construct and orchestrate an bespoke email campaign for you.
So what can we do for you?
- We can create simple, elegant websites that communicate your compelling messages.
- We can integrate content management systems and provide training.
- We design email marketing communications, an individual case, a campaign, or templates for you to create your own.
- We can help you devise a marketing plan and strategies for driving traffic to your sites.