Brand identity design: Mermaid Arts Centre
Rain created a new visual identity, signage and print communications to launch Wicklow’s Arts Centre
Launching a new Arts centre for Wicklow required the creation of a memorable identity that would quickly gain brand recognition…
- Establish Mermaid as a venue of choice for the visual and performing arts in Bray and Wicklow.
- Communicate the diversity of events held in the centre.
- Create a visual identity that would not interfere with visiting groups and exhibition identities but coexist happily (whilst ‘holding its own’).
With a distinctive new identity, the centre was quickly recognised as a centre of excellence in the area.
- We designed a strong, simple logotype with a distinctive aqua and metal colour scheme.
- We devised a clear visual style that showcased visiting shows, but within a visibly 'Mermaid' brand identity framework.
Other work completed by Rain design for
Mermaid Arts Centre:
Interior and exterior sign design // Exhibition invites // Seasonal events guides
Brand positioning for Mermaid:The home for the Arts in Wicklow