Product launch & communications:
Spring Grove SteriTex
Rain devised a new launch campaign for Spring Grove aimed at promoting the use of their Steritex reusable service in place of disposable alternatives.
Practice in OR (Operating Room) environments had become centred on use of disposable drapes and gowns, contributing considerably to hospital waste. Spring Grove wanted to launch a new generation service, providing reusable OR packs, backed by a state-of-the-art clean room facility.
- Communicate the benefits of the new CE accredited service in comparison to more wasteful disposable products.
- Address any preconceptions about reusables, caused by older attempts at delivering similar services.
- We developed a ‘Reusables Reinvented’ concept to highlight the new service.
- Friendly, informed copy invited potential users to 'Dispose of the old methodology' - a direct reference to the culture of ’throw away’ products.
- We commissioned and art directed photography to show the product in use and the custom-built plant at the heart of the service.
- We designed descriptive icons to communicate each the product's key benefits: breathability, barrier fabric, infection control, anti static, etc.
- We created an introductory video to explain the service.
- We devised invites and promotional materials for a launch event held at Dublin's Gravity Bar.
Other work completed by
Rain design for Spring Grove:
Brand identity / Exhibition panels / Digital presentation