Website design: Kleerex Group
Rain created a clear proposition and brought together the different business divisions of this leading UK/Ireland retail services group.
Our task was to reflect Kleerex’s business evolution towards a more service-based model, while not alienating existing clients.
- Make the new business vision of Kleerex clear to new and existing customers.
- The Kleerex product range [KX Originals] was unavailable online.
- The old site did not reflect the scale of business or differentiate Kleerex from its competition.
- Suppliers and distributors of Kleerex products consistently ranked higher than the Kleerex brand itself on search engine results.
- We worked with the Kleerex management team to understand and clarify the nature of their offer and their unique proposition.
- We created a clear, simple hierarchy of information.
- Each information page clearly articulates a message about the Group’s offer; sharp, snappy copy gets the message across.
- A database-driven catalogue took care of the marketing of the KX Originals product range.
- We commissioned and art-directed photography, highlighting Kleerex instore solutions for major retailers.
- The site marked a watershed for Kleerex, helping them to clarify their vision and make the next step in moving from a product to a services business.
- Search engine results improved dramatically with key search terms resulting in first page and top listings.
Other work completed for Kleerex Group:
New brand positioning and tagline / Product brand identity and naming creation for KX Originals / New visual identity & design guidelines / Product literature / Art direction of a suite of photography for general marketing use / Identity and literature programme for Kleerex acquisitions