Website design: Wexford Opera House
Rain created a new website for Wexford’s magnificent new venue.
When the new €33m Wexford Opera House opened with a new brand identity by Rain design partners we also created a website to support the launch and build a platform for the house's ongoing needs.
It needed to be…
- Integrated with ticketing systems.
- Compatible with the existing content management solution.
- Related to the Wexford Festival website, but visually a strong separate identity.
- We created a clear, attractive homepage to showcase the main events and highlight news stories.
- We created a press information centre with log-in for image downloads.
- Site structure and architecture is similar to its sister site [Wexford Festival Opera], but visually different.
- A content management system allows easy management of information, cast updates and news.
- An integrated Ticketsolve ticketing system works seamlessly within our design.
- Sponsors were given homepage presence and a dedicated page with links.
Other work completed by Rain design
for Wexford Opera House:
Brand identity & guidelines / Signage consultancy / Street banners & launch material